The Brighton Kitchen Company are pleased to announce we will be displaying the brand new Quooker Flex tap in our new kitchen showroom based in Hickstead, West Sussex.
As Sussex kitchen specialists with a flair for design and quality, we always want to put our unique twist on things. Our Quooker display tap will have a custom-made finish in brushed brass, finished by a Quooker-approved, specialist plating and finishing company.
Additionally, we will be finishing the under-mount sink in the same brushed brass tones to create a luxury sink and tap solution that would suit any luxury kitchen design project.
What is the Quooker Flex Tap?
The Flex is the latest innovation from Quooker, a renowned kitchen design brand from the Netherlands. It is a boiling water tap equipped with a flexible pull-out hose that dispenses hot, cold and filtered cold water. This flex tap makes it incredibly easy to rinse and clean at any point when using the kitchen sink.
In addition to the convenient pull-out hose, the Quooker Flex offers the same advantages as the familiar Quooker boiling water taps.
Key features include:
Instant 100°C boiling water on demand
Built-in HiTAC water filtration system
Energy-efficient vacuum insulation tank
Safe for family use with a childproof push-and-turn handle
Quooker Flex Tap Benefits
The flexible hose on the Quooker Flex tap provides extra convenience for food preparation, cleaning, and more. Here are some key benefits:
- Sterilise baby bottles or medical equipment with 100°C boiling water and nothing less.
- Brew tea and other hot drinks without the need to wait for kettles or pans of water to boil.
- Remove any risk of Legionella and other harmful bacteria with each use.
- No leads or plugs from unnecessary kitchen appliances clogging up countertops.
- A retractable hose keeps the sink tidy when not in use.
- The hose rotates 360 degrees for access from all angles.
Quooker Tap Troubleshooting Tips
While Quooker taps are reliable, you may occasionally run into an issue. Here are some basic troubleshooting tips:
- Quooker tap not boiling? Make sure the plug is securely inserted and the stainless steel tank is working correctly. Also, check the fuse or circuit breaker.
- No water coming out of Quooker tap? Ensure water supply lines are on and check for kinks in the hose.
- Quooker hose won’t retract? Disconnect from mount and reconnect to reset. Avoid overextending.
Exceptional Service from Start to Finish
The Brighton Kitchen Company provides an end-to-end luxury kitchen design and installation experience. If you’re considering Quooker flex taps as part of a major kitchen renovation or overhaul, it may interest you to know how we can help you achieve your dream kitchen ideas and make them come to life.
- Free in-home design consultations from award-winning designers
- Locally manufactured, bespoke kitchen cabinetry
- Precision installation by expert technicians
- Quooker taps perfectly incorporated into your dream kitchen
- Aftercare and Quooker tap maintenance as needed
Visit us at our Sussex kitchen showroom if you’d like to incorporate a stylish and convenient Quooker Flex boiling water tap into your upcoming kitchen project. Or, to arrange a free kitchen design quote, please get in touch with us today.