Skip to content
What sets our workshop apart…
- Our kitchens are built by our craftsmen with a mix of traditional and modern techniques or by our CNC machine for more intricate designs.
- Looking after the environment is something we take seriously. All the timber we procure is sustainably sourced with an FSB certificate.
- We take great pride in the thickness of our doors. It’s one of the reasons they last so many years. Our thickness ranges from 22-25mm based on which style you pick.
- Our standard range includes a plain frame, a chamfered frame, internal beading or cockbead frame. If you have something particular in mind, we also have the capability to design any door from scratch.
- Our standard carcass is 18mm oak MDF core with a solid back but if you require something different we can do a beautiful veneer carcass or we can professionally spray to a colour of your choosing.
- The internal fittings are all custom made to your requirements, from dovetail drawers to bespoke spice racks and pantry units, anything is possible.