Due to the current situation with COVID 19, we have re-engineered our design process so that the initial stages can be undertaken remotely. Whilst you have the time, we can begin discussions regarding your project over the phone and by using technology including Skype and Zoom. Please see below an outline of how this process works:
- Contact us and book an initial call with one of our expert designers to discuss your project.
- We listen to your ideas regarding the overall design ethos for your new kitchen.
- We take a detailed design brief considering all elements of the design.
- We discuss information regarding budget & timescales for your project.
- Designer creates basic design, layout and costing for your project.
- Skype or Zoom Presentation meeting with your designer to present the provisional design and costing.
- Designer takes comprehensive notes of your thoughts.
- To proceed to full interior design concept for your kitchen project we ask for a 10% deposit payment.
- We develop a full interior design concept for your kitchen space including furniture, worktops, appliances, colours, textures, flooring, lighting, colours and finishes.
- We can arrange for samples and swatches of finishes to be delivered to your home.
- We use Skype or Zoom to present a full concept for your kitchen.
- We provide full 3D photo realistic designs including all elements.
- Once all is agreed and payment is received, we provide full technical drawings including plan and elevations with M&E notes for your builder if it is part of a larger project.
We Manage & Install
- Once it is possible to do so, we’ll arrange a pre-installation site visit with your installer and your dedicated Project Manager where we check all technical details.
- We schedule your kitchen installation including all related works.
- Your installer begins works and your dedicated Project Manager manages all aspects of the installation providing regular feedback.
- Final project sign off meeting with designer.
- You enjoy your beautiful new kitchen!
- We are available to support you at any time.
- Call from designer to make sure you’re happy with your kitchen after 3 months.
- Installation is guaranteed for 5 years.
- Kitchen furniture is guaranteed for 10 years.
Book a design callStart Your Journey
Katie & Kevin, Sussuex
“The Brighton Kitchen Company have created the most amazing, unique space for me and my family. The designer invested a huge amount of time on our project: consulting, researching products and amending plans according to our needs. Chris regularly visited the site to check on progress and to ensure the work was being carried out to a high standard. The fitters were dedicated and took on board any challenge that the design warranted. All in all, I cannot recommend them enough!”